Espresso Bites – Quick 10 Mins Energy Bites
Do you feel like you are always on the go?
Are you on the hunt for the ideal pre-workout snack?
So, indulge in these easy-to-make, vegan and refined sugar free Espresso Bites which are incredibly nutritious and coffee infused. They offer you a jolt of energy and are simple to create, keep, and enjoy.
These bites are power-packed with healthy fat, fiber, and protein, making it a perfect choice for all your cravings. They are a great option for your sweet tooth in the middle of the day, pre workout snack or post meals delight. They are guilt free and you can easily refrigerate them over 10 days.
Let’s not waste any other minute on dwelling and dive right in this mouthwateringly delicious 15 minute recipe with just 4 simple ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- Dried cranberries
- Melted chocolate (100 grams)
- Espresso (1⁄2 cup)
- Take a handful of almonds, crush them and add them in a bowl.
- Add dried cranberries to it.
- Now, transfer 100 grams of melted chocolate along with 1⁄2 cup of espresso.
- Give everything a good mix.
- Transfer the batter into your cupcake liners.
- Freeze for minimum 2 hours or until its firm enough.
- Now, simply unmold the cupcake liners and you are all ready to relish the espresso bites!
You can also add other nuts to the batter like cashews, raisins orpistachios as per your requirements.