Open Face Egg Sandwich- 10 Mins Breakfast Recipe
Don’t we get stress a lot on what to cook or just get bored of eating the same thing again and again? I can say for myself, it happens almost every single day! Personally, it has always been a struggle for me to cook something new and try not to repeat same meal. So, I am always on my toes to try and experiment new recipes which are healthy, delicious and can be tried by anyone.
This time I just opened my fridge and picked up some commonly available ingredients and finally made this effortless open egg sandwich. I hope it saves your day!
[If you don’t like to add eggs, then you can simply replace it with paneer (cottage cheese). Also, tofu will be a great alternative if you are vegan.
So, let’s check out this full of flavor, incredibly scrumptious and perfect nutritious breakfast/ lunch preparation below:
- 2 Eggs
- Garlic powder
- Coriander powder
- Green chillies (chopped)
- Red chilly flakes
- Salt as per taste
- Sourdough bread
- Cream cheese
- Micro greens
- Take the eggs and whisk them until the yolk and whites are fully combined. Also, make sure to create enough bubbles which will make the eggs softer and lighter.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, coriander powder, green chillies (chopped) and red chilly flakes to it and give a good mix.
- Now, melt 1 tbsp butter or ghee on low flame and add the egg mixture to the same. Cook it for a few seconds over medium-low heat, folding and stirring the eggs every few seconds. Try doing this very gently and keep folding eggs until they are all set.
- It will be all ready within 5 minutes. Once done, transfer the scrambled eggs in a separate bowl.
- Now, toast the sourdough bread and evenly spread the cream cheese on it. And finally add your soft and creamy scrambled eggs to it and top them with some micro greens (optional) or finely chopped coriander leaves and oregano.
For a soft, creamy scramble, stop cooking the eggs once they are mostly set, but a little liquid egg remains.